Wednesday, December 6, 2006

We casually were talking tonight after church about me being pregnant. I am not pregnant. However, how funny if somebody picked up on it and the rumor starts going around. Quite funny if you ask me =)

Today was good, I worked and then had church, and then went to McDonalds with some of my favorite people which is always super fun.

I think Will Smith's new movie The Pursuit of Happyness sounds like a great movie...random moment there but they just advertised it.

I hated my hair all day at work today. As I always hate my hair whenever I get the urge to wear it straight. So when I got home I curled it up all nice and fixed it up for church. I rarely curl my hair, I usually just wear it permy (well, I haven't had a perm in several years but my hair I think is permanently curly from them haha) But I curled it all up and everyone at church loved it.

I want to go to Winter Retreat, I only hope I can get off work for it. I turned in my vacation request form today but I did not hear back from her. My boss panics big time when anybody asks off for work. I'm not sure why, it's like she thinks the world is going to collapse because we are one person short for a day. She better get used to it from me because next year I have got 4 weeks of vacation coming to me, so she'll be getting lots of those request forms with my name on it. I noted on the paper that it was a church conference that I wanted to go to, so hopefully to sway her into letting me go *crosses fingers* You know what...I haven't even asked God to help me get the day off, and that's bad!! Let me stop and do that right now. Okay, I did =)

You know how one is supposed to pray before church? Well in my church that is nearly impossible as the sanctuary is usually loudish and that's where we pray before service. Tonight however I decided to go upstairs to an unused Sunday School room, left the light out so that nobody would come up there to turn the light out. It was quite lovely!! It was quiet and I couldn't hear any of the chatter from downstairs. I think I'm going to start making that my very own prayer room from here on out.

I love these three day weeks, Today was Monday, tomorrow is Wednesday and the next day is Friday *lol* Fantastic!!

1 comment:

the lizness said...

If you go to WYR and I go to WYR and we do not meet, I think it will create a black hole in the universe. I'm still not sure yet if I will be ready for that, but I'll definitely let you know.