Saturday, December 2, 2006

Okay, confession time. Since nobody that I know in real life even knows about my new blog...I'll be down right honest =)

I want to get married and I want to have kids. Not eventually, or somewhere down the road in life. I'm 28 years old and I'm starting to feel like I want to settle down this part of my life. I feel like a whole new life will open up when that happens and quite honestly I think I'm ready for it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pining away or anything like that. But small things happen that make me want to be married. For instance...tonight was the Christmas parade. It would have nice to have somebody to go with, to have my own children to take, to enjoy it with them. The problem now is...how on earth to remedy this? I've had a million different pieces of advice given to me on this subject most of which I just let roll over me due to the fact that I'm to shy to carry out most of what they have advised me to do lol

So the question for the day is:

I want to get married...now what?

It's just rhetorical =) Something for me to think about.

No comments: