Friday, December 8, 2006

I was so pleased with myself. I prepared chicken fajita's and had chips and monteray salsa dip. And it was quite tasty. However, it's been about 20 minutes since I ate and my stomach is rollin' down the river. I might end up not being so proud of my fajita dinner.

Tomorrow will be the busiest day of my Christmas Season. At 9:30 I am to be at our largest local church's youth center and we will kick off the annual christmas party we throw for Foster Kids. This will be, I believe, my 5th year to do it. What happens is: We arrive, get paired up with our kid for the day, then for a couple of hours we get to just hang. Inside the youth center are basketball courts, rock climbing wall, pool tables, video games, arcade games, and there will be a couple of movies playing. Then pizza and ice cream will arrive and we will eat. Then there is a bit more time to play some more, then we head to Walmart. There the kids will be given $150 to spend. They'll have about an hour to wander around Walmart and spend their money. Seeing as I have a 13 year old boy tomorrow I'm thinking he'll have no problems spending his money. Then our day is over at apx 3PM. I will leave, come home rest for awhile, then have to get dressed for my work Christmas party which I think starts at 6:30. I should probably check my email to make sure I know what time haha Okay I checked it and I was correct.

So moral of the story: Tomorrow will be my busiest day of the month =)

Oh yeah. I think the blonde guy from the Alltell commercials is cute.

No comments: