Thursday, December 7, 2006

I realized yesterday that I have not been engaging and interacting with the children at church like I once did. So last night, I played with them both before church and after church. I had forgotten how good it made me feel to make them laugh and to see their eyes light up. Children who have started coming in the time period since I had forgotten how to play, I stopped and messed with them last night. Even the parents were laughing...and I had never really talked to those particular parents before. I just can't believe I had let myself forget how much I love all the kids.

I got off for Winter Retreat WOOHOO which is amazing actually because I am currently the one being picked on by my boss. She rotates on who is the one she puts under her microscope and this week it is me. I got in trouble for stuff I did not know was even my responsibility. She claims she had asked me to take care of it several times during November which I personally do not recall. Generally when she tells me to jump I ask how high. So I doubt highly that I simply ignored her requests last month. I heard that while I was gone on vacation it was our Asst Branch manager who was under the microscope b/c she got written up for "not doing enough" lol Ahhhh gotta love work!!!! Speaking of which, I need to leave for it because my lunch time is now over =)

No comments: