Sunday, December 3, 2006
Alright, so here's my situation this morning. It's Sunday morning right? I woke up and thought, man, for some reason I feel like it's later then what it should be. But I set my alarm for 8:30 so I should be okay cause it hasn't gone off yet. I couldn't go back to sleep because the thought kept bugging me that it was awfully bright outside. So I rolled over to look at the clock and *gasp* It was 10:05!!! Church started 5 minutes ago. THANKFULLY I was not teaching this morning. It's currently 10:30 and yes I'm still at home in my pj's. No I'm not skipping out on church, it's just that we are one of those weird churches that has two services on Sunday. We have Sunday School and then we turn around and have singing, preaching, and altar call. That will start at apx 10:50. So I'm going to get to church about 5 minutes before classes let out so that I will just slip into the sanctuary when Sunday School lets out and nobody will be any the wiser that I was late. I can't remember the last time I made a blunder like this. I'm not to worried about it though...I'd SO much rather it happen for church than for work. My boss isn't nearly as understanding as God is ya know. Have a happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment