Ahhh a new blog. Why you wonder? I didn't mind others reading my blog in the least. However someone had started reading it and making assumptions about me and telling others. Such as, I do vent a lot in my blog and the person decided that I needed to lighten up and enjoy life. They said other things too which I won't bother with putting here =) They were just not correct, I do enjoy life although I do vent a lot in my blog. As I've said before it's often the only place that I vent. I don't worry others with my petty complaints. I write them here and then they are gone. So anyway...
Thanksgiving was alright. We went to Florida. It was very warm there during the day but pretty cold there at night. Thursday night we drove to the beach which took about 2 hours and it was dusk by the time we got there. It was also VERY cold there in Daytona. We didn't stay long since also none of the shops were open. But at least I could say that I did make it to the beach while I was there lol Friday morning my cousin MB who is 6 years old woke me up at 5AM screaming at the dog. I managed to tune her out, but only after she went away from the door to my bedroom to the other end of the house to scream at him. Friday we went to Orlando to shop and jazz. Saturday me, my sister, and both of my cousins went to Gainesville to shop then Saturday night we went back to Orlando to eat at Arabian Nights which is along the lines of Dixie Stampede. My dad and Uncle both paid for my gma's and my cousins tickets to it, and I thought it was a bit rude that afterwards all my gma could talk about was how Dixie Stampede is so much better. The food is better and the show is better. Which...it's true. But when somebody pays for your way into something you don't down it once your out and talk about how you've had better. You just say thank you and keep your opinions to yourself. I found myself saying "Well, *I* liked the food, *I* liked the show" Just to get her to hush up about it lol Sunday morning we left to come back home and got home around 11:15PM I was QUITE happy to sleep in my own bed. Then I was off Monday and Tuesday...worked Wed-Friday and it's Saturday now. Hard to believe one week ago I was in Gainesville wishing I was at home haha However I am off again on Monday and Tuesday. It's nice to have a 4 day weekend with nothing special to do. If I would have had money I might have seen about going somewhere again but after spending all my money in Florida last week I'm pretty well broke!! haha
I did find out yesterday (although it's technically top secret information) that everyone in my department will be getting 6% raises starting January. That'll be .55 cents more per hour. Not to bad ya know. I'd like to be making about $15 or $16 an hour but around here that's hardly possible. So for now I'll just be happy with my measley $9.66 or at least that's what it'll be after January. They say there are other areas in the country that make more money but everything costs just about the same. It's tempting to go to those places lol Ahhh well.
Okay, so that's all for now...I will post more later. I will certainly post more often now that I have moved it. I wasn't posting for awhile just because I didn't want to add fuel to the persons fire who had been reading my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment