Thursday, December 7, 2006

I'm watching a movie with an extreme hottie playing one of the main characters. Please excuse me while I stop blogging very early to find out his name *tick* *tock* Okay, it's Bobby Cannavale, and the pictures I could find online did not do him quite the justice that this movie I am watching does.

My accounting class is OVER!!!! And, I'm pleased to say, that there is an extremely good chance that I managed to scrape a C. She gave us a card tonight with our current points along with how many points she gave us for class participation which I managed to get 25 points (the max was 25 points so that's good) Since half the class dropped out, I would imagine those of us who stuck around did get the full points on that. According to my calculations I only have to get a 68% on tonights test to get a C. I've been averaging between 70 and 75% on my tests. However tonights was strictly multiple choice which is an area where I totally rule. I would say that I easily got an 80% on tonights test which would give me the desired grade which ALSO means that I'll get reimbursed for 80% of this class from my work. YEAHHH in celebration I treated myself to $7.00 Chicken Lo Mein *yum* I don't normally spend that much money on take out, but tonight was special.

Now that my hard class is over (I still have my final in Intro to Business next week, but I currently have an 'A' in that class, so no worries there) my mind is free to entertain the possibility of taking more classes next semester. Probably only one due to money issues. But I just had not been able to even THINK about next semester until I finished with accounting. I would like to take something that isn't so concrete. Like maybe Sociology or something like that. I don't know what classes I still need, so I'll have to look it up and see what I can take that would be more fun then accounting. I can tell you one thing, I am changing my degree to something in business that only requires me to take ONE accounting class and preferably no more math then perhaps Business Math. I would love it if I never have to take algebra again too, since my last effort in Algebra I failed it. Although there was a guy tonight in my class who said this was his 3rd attempt to pass Accounting. Talk about persistent. The teacher said that it paid off because she could see that he had no problems this semester. I think he is working towards his Masters and only needed to pass accounting before he could move on. Sounds like he did it this time.

It's so cold.

I haven't weighed in forever...but I can wear some size 8's now. I was a 14 almost size 16 one year ago. Today I am nearly a size 8. Wow. I'm not even trying to lose weight now, it's just happening on it's own. I still eat junk lol I just can't eat as much of it. My stomach has shrunk big time and I just simply cannot finish the portions I once could. For instance, I went to McD's last night after church and got a quarter pound meal. I hate about half the burger regular, but I got tired of it so I picked all the bread off and ate about half of the remaining meat, and I only ate maybe half of my fries before I gave them away. A year ago I could have eaten the whole thing easily. It's been nice, although most of the time I still look in the mirror and don't notice a difference. Just when I put on clothes only to be shocked to find them hanging off of me haha

Speaking of, I borrowed a skirt from my mom to wear to my work Christmas party Saturday night, I need to see if it fits me. Normally I would borrow from my sister, but ummm...she weighs more then I do now by about 30 pounds lol Okay I'm back. It does fit. I'm wearing a pink sweater and a black knee length skirt with my new very swank black knee boots Friday night. I shall be a hottie. I will probably curl my hair to *hopefully* wear it up and sort of funky. However when I WANT my hair to be funky all I can ever do is make it look like a normal pentecostal hairdo lol But last night for church, it was sort of funky. If I can make it look like it did last night then I'll be happy. If I get any compliments on my outfit I just might have to make that my Friday night outfit for Winter Retreat, but we'll have to see about that. Maybe my Saturday outfit. Friday night I might wear my suit that is apx this color and a size 8. haha Not that I would get to tell anybody that except those who happen to be in my room when I pull it out. Thankfully they all realize that I am *not* boasting, I'm always just forever shocked that I can wear that size.

I need to get my eyebrows waxed. How come I didn't think of that over the last two sets of Monday and Tuesdays that I was off work? I'm not very bright.

1 comment:

the lizness said...

you go with your size 8! see, you should move up here, and inspire me 8)