No word yet on whether my favorite fam will be getting the transfer I want them to get *lol* I'm thinking I might have a bit more information on this by the end of the night. I might not know a definate answer, but I should find out something more about it. They told me last night what city they would likely move to and it is only 74 miles from where I live. That's the job he prefers to have due to some other job related issues. It's the job I want him to have first of all b/c it's the one he wants, and secondly because they'd still be close to me *lol* Currently they do not live in my city they live 25 minutes away which I drive to whenever I'm off work during the week to eat lunch with them or whatever. The New City they would live in is only a little over an hour away. So really, I'd just be adding about 40 minutes to my current drive time. I can handle that. I'm accustomed to having my friends live an hour or two away from me and driving to see them every weekend lol So that job would make me happy. Plus they are planning to attend a big church if they move there, so I'd also get to visit their church LOTS and LOTS and probably meet new people which would be awesome too. This time around I'm actually excited about them moving (especially if they're still pretty close) because I know I'll get to see them a lot still and meet new people at the same time. Hey she just got online, maybe she'll message me with new information =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment