Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yes I have new information. He got the job that I wanted him to get...lol They're going to ride out January and see how it works before they decide if they will actually remain at our church until August to finish up a year with the youth. Gonna be putting the house on the market in the next couple of months too and moving closer to there. Now that it's finalized I'm a little bit saddened...but it'll be okay. They'll only be an hour away at least for a little while. They're super nomadic and say that they would move once a year if they could and they nearly do actually. Lived in 3 cities in the last 4 years or something like that. I just won't look ahead to the next move after this quite yet even though it'll probably happen in about a year *laughing* Crazy people.

No comments: