Friday, December 8, 2006

Good Lord in Heaven Above. It's Cold.

Alright so here's the deal.

I PASSED ACCOUNTING WITH A 71% THAT'S a C!!!!! OHhh yes. I'm so happy.

Also, I went to sell the book back today. I paid $160 for the book and was hoping to get $50 out of it. I had looked it up online last night and saw that $33 was all that was being paid back for it. So I took a leap and prayed that I would get at least $50. So I went today and they told me they could give me $30 for it. They said "do you want to sell it at that?" I was like umm...what other options do I have other then not selling it at all? He said, "You could try across the street" across the street from the college is another college bookstore that is not affiliated with the school. So...I went over there. They gave me $65 for my book!!! Oh yes. God is good.

I need to go back out to the store. I know I know, since it's so cold I should have just went on my way home from work. However on Fridays during December we are having to wear Santa hats. It was big time itching my head by the time I got off and underneath I have super mega hat hair. So, I decided to come home, warm up a bit, take a shower, THEN go back to the store lol

They told us today that they are putting a ban on internet usage at work. I'm not sure how that's going to affect me lol I don't *think* I get online a whole lot at work. Mainly if I do it's getting on EC and using it for email. But I might more then I realize. I suppose I'll find out once I can't use it haha Now if I was still working at the plant office that would KILL me cause we would be sooo ssllloowww sometimes out there. But at my new branch, I stay pretty busy, so other then EC and checking news sites (which, after a couple of weeks I'll probably start sneaking news sites back in)

Oh man, Mean Girls comes on at 8PM. It's 6:30 now, that means I need to get a move on so that I can be back home in time to watch it!! Gotta run!!

No comments: