Monday, January 29, 2007

Who needs a job anyway?

So, I have been on probation at work for about 4 months now (It's a 6 month sentence) but today I received an email stating that last week I cashed an $80 check for a man when on his account was *clearly* a note stating not to cash those checks for him. The only thing I can think of, is that I simply looked at the wrong check when seeing if the check was off the bank they had specified, because I know that I've read the note on that account many many many times because this man comes in there all the time. Normally, this would not be any sort of punishment at all, they would just pull you into the office and tell you to be more careful, since it's only $80. However, since I am already on probration this puts a different spin on things. When you are on probation anything over $20 is handled differently. I don't know if they will just slap my wrist, give me 3 days off without pay, or fire me. Honestly any of the above is possible. If they have been trying to figure out a way to rid of me, this will be their perfect opportunity. However they had the opportunity to fire me when I made the initial mistake that put me on probation to begin with and they did not. So perhaps just 3 days unpaid will be what I get. Although I prefer just a slap on the wrist lol but I seriously doubt I'll be that lucky unless God just intervenes. Oh man, I just lost internet connection. It's so fickle...although I'm stealing it so can I complain? Back to my job issue...I was in Walmart tonight and I thought...ya know, I can always come back to Walmart. I've worked there before and it wasn't to bad. Less stressful that's for sure, even if I would have to stand all day which I am sooo not used to doing haha I just know that Walmart is a place I could go to and most likely have a job within like 2 or 3 days.

We have a revival scheduled in March with Bro Narlock and I am quite pleased about this. I only just heard him preach last weekend or so and he was wayyyy awesome.

Okay my internet is back so I shall post quickly!!

No comments: