I applied online for a nanny job in my town. It would be full time and $10 an hour. We shall see!!
On a side note...I think my sister might be pregnant. In case you are wondering, no she isn't married. I'm not 100% certain but she seems to be putting on some weight in some key areas, eating differently and acting differently. She also was very interested in a girl at our church who is pregnant over the weekend...asking questions she normally would not have. I started thinking it back on Winter Retreat weekend when she made a comment quite loudly that she was late. I think she might have been testing the waters for a reaction. It's almost been a month now since then and I had already been thinking it then, that she might be. We shall see and I will keep this posted when I learn more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment