I was supposed to take pictures for a wedding this weekend. Not the actual wedding itself, but the rehearsal and dinner, and then while the bride is getting dressed. On Sunday I was checking out my memory cards trying to get a number on what I should shoot the pictures in, and how many pictures I was going to be able to take without taking some off and putting them on my laptop. And then, disaster struck. I'm not certain how, but when I took one of the memory cards out it bent one of the prongs inside. The camera would not even come on after that. My friend's "oh so handy" husband has had it since Sunday night, he nearly assures me that he can fix it. No word yet on it's condition, I'm guessing he hasn't had a chance to look at it. He says he'll probably have to take it apart to fix it. But since he's an engineer I figure he can handle it. He knows I need it back by Friday night, so maybe he'll work on it tonight to give back to me at church tomorrow night. I really hope he can get it to work. It figures that my first real chance to take some meaningful pictures and my camera is sick.
I bought some boots this weekend that I really liked. Until somebody said "Oh yeah, those are just like soandso's." Now I don't want them. I'm considering returning them and if anybody asks I will just say "Oh I wore them once and they didn't feel good" or something like that. They're the sort of funky boots that you don't want anybody else to have them. Plus, people sort of talk about the way this girl dresses lol So I don't want to have boots like her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment